We are pleased to announce the launch of Voice Recording feature.
Voice Recording feature is a way to record your voice or any conversation by calling our Phone System.
After recording you will immediately get the voice message in your email.
You can then share your voice on your blog or email it to friends.
Voice Recording is a very convenient way to record important notes when you are on move, such as driving or when you do not have a pen or paper.
To record your message just call 509-956-3243 from your registered phone and start recording after the beep.
To listen to your recorded message you can visit voice recording page or call 509-956-3244
You can use the voice recording in a number of ways! Following are few examples:
- Record something important while on the move, e.g. while driving, or when you do not have a pen and paper handy
- For fun; e.g. conversation with loved ones, friends and family
- Important Conversations for proof; e.g. when your boss is praising you or when your boyfriend is saying those three words
- Important reminders to remind yourself; e.g. recording the grocery list and playing it back on phone in grocery shop!
- To take your voice to your blog or profile! by copying and pasting the embedded html code
- To record important phone conversations - just call the voice-recording number and put it in conference!
- etc. etc. To tell others your specific use-cases please feel free to leave a comment!
We are also planning to integrate the calender services with voice recording so that your notes can automatically be played to yourselves or to others at chosen time in future. For e.g. you can wish your friends automatically on their b’day or can call yourself to remind an important meeting.
We have tried our best to make this feature very comfortable, your feedback, suggestions and ideas are always welcome.